HOSPITAL STRENGTH HAND SANITISER
The most important way to prevent the transmission of dangerous diseases is to frequently wash your hands with soap and water and/or use Handgienic.
Use Handgienic before preparing food, eating, assisting a sick or injured person, treating wounds or giving medicine, inserting or removing contact lenses.
Use Handgienic after preparing food (especially raw meat or poultry), using the toilet, blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing into your hands or handling contaminated garbage.
- Handgienic is a convenient and quick way to sanitise your hands without the need for water and towels
- Handgienic is hospital grade strength
- Handgienic contains added skin conditioners to leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed
- Handgienic is available in a handy travel pack or a convenient dispenser to promote a clean healthy workplace
- Handgienic is 100% Australian made and owned
- Available in 250ml and 500ml.